Experience the fine art of Japanese cuisine amid the elegance of Tenno-den’s traditional garden.
Take a break from Osaka City’s bustling Tennoji Ward in the quiet luxury of Tenno-den, with its private dining rooms and peaceful Japanese garden. Experience the finest in traditional multi-course Japanese cuisine, emphasizing top-quality ingredients and the artful presentation of every dish.
- Please be advised that it is not possible to reserve a specific dining room. While we accept room requests and do our best to honor each party’s preference, we cannot guarantee that every request will be fulfilled.
- The garden’s cherry blossom trees come into bloom from approximately March 20 through the middle of April.
- The NEWS page has been updated.
Tenno-den is a rare Japanese ryōtei with its own garden in the heart of Osaka City. Our fully private tatami dining rooms can comfortably accommodate parties of over a hundred people. (Rooms equipped with floor heating for use in winter) On-site parking available for all guests.
Tenno-den’s peaceful surroundings near Tennoji Park’s Chausuyama area will make you forget you’re in the heart of Osaka City. Enjoy finely-crafted Japanese cuisine while savoring the spring’s blooming azaleas, the radiant summer green of bamboo shoots, the colors of autumn leaves, or the clear stillness of a winter’s day.
- ■ Located in the heart of Osaka City, Tenno-den offers private tatami dining rooms large enough to accommodate functions of up to 220 guests. Smaller private rooms are also available.
- ■ All dining rooms have a view of the garden.
- ■ Special luxury rooms (such as the traditional Noh stage inspired room) are available, and can be set up with Japanese-style tables and chairs.
- ■ Tenno-den’s Japanese kaiseki course menu changes every month to incorporate the finest seasonal ingredients at the height of freshness. (Additional changes can be made for repeat customers within a month to enjoy a different menu on each visit).
- ■ All rooms equipped with floor heating for added comfort during winter.
- ■ Sufficient on-site parking for all guests.